Friday, February 19, 2010

Logos

A LEGO Robot is a robot made of legos and can be customized to do certain tasks. You can make it walk acros the room and tell it how many steps to walk or you can make it throw a ball. Basically any task you can program, it will do.


This is a logo for Mercedes-Benz. Silver can be sleek and shiny and can attract your attention, as Mercedes usually do. I like this logo because it looks similar to a peace sign and my favorite kind of car is a Mercedes-Benz because they're flashy.


If I created a logo of myself it would be a person surrounded by nice things and many animals. The nice things would cosist of a Mercedes, Escalade and a log home including a barn. The animals would be all types of dogs and cats and a few horses. This would be my logo because this is how I see my future.

My Logo:

If I could create any window cling it would have a slice of pizza on it because that is my favorite food. There would also be a Mercedes logo on it because that is the kind of car I want. The last thing I would put on my window cling would be a virginia tech logo because that is the school I am going to.
My Window Cling:

No comments:

Post a Comment